How do I arm the system?
1) remote arming (system arms by pressing designated button on remote)
2) passive arming (system automatically arms your vehicle 35 seconds after leaving vehicle)
3) automatic re-arming (system automatically re-arms 90 seconds after disarming)
How do I disarm the system?
1) remote disarm (system disarms by pressing designated button on remote)
2) emergency override (a combination of using vehicle's ignition key and override/valet button)
Where is my emergency override button located and how does it work?
1) ask representative to show you the location
2) within 10 seconds after turning ignition on; press override/valet button
How do I lock my doors?
1) remote locking (usually the same function that arms your system also locks your doors)
2) passive locking (system automatically locks doors 35 seconds after leaving vehicle)
3) auto lock (doors will lock when ignition is turned on)
4) "triggered" locking (system automatically locks doors when alarm is triggered)
How do I unlock my doors?
1) remote unlocking (usually the same function that disarms your system also unlocks your doors)
2) auto unlock (doors will unlock when ignition is turned off)
3) use your key
What items if any "trigger" system to sound?
1) remote panic (sounds system when activated by remote)
2) current sensing (any abnormal current draw from vehicle's battery triggers alarm system)
3) dual stage shock sensor (detects light impact and severe impact to vehicle)
4) hardwire systems to door's pre-existing pin switch circuit
How do I operate the "valet mode" ?
1) to enter mode; press and hold override/valet button for 3 seconds (LED should be solid red)
2) to leave valet mode; momentarily press override/valet button (LED should not be solid red)